About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Tuesday 26 May 2009

What a horrid day!

Thought we were supposed to have a fab hot bank hols weekend.... bit yucky this end of the country! so had to spend the day crafting! oh dear! such a shame i hear you all cry! LOL
I made some cards for the June Download of the month, so once they are up on Crafters Companion site ready for you to download, i will post the pickies here for you!
Was going to wash the car.... kept raining, so that idea went out the window, so took my daughter and her friends to Barleylands to pop into Sugar and spice to get myself some goodies! needed cheering up as ive been working my socks off lately. Bought some stamps and some dies, so thrilled with that, dog was going to get washed yesterday... needless to say she wasnt!!!! maybe today... she needs wash she stinks! lol bless her.
Anyway, have a fab day all and catch you soon, hopefully will post some pickies later of some more stuff im going to make today!
Have tried to catch up on some of your posts.... theres sooo many!!! but im trawling through all your blogs and seeing what youve all been up to, and i must say am well impressed. Love blog hopping to, get stacks of ideas!
Take care
Nicki
xXx

1 comment:

Lilacanglia said...

Morning Nicki,

I agree its not very nice weather,
especially as the kids are on hols from school, typical,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments,
I to love Barleylands
Hugs
Angie