About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Sunday 31 May 2009

Template i promised!

To make this style of card...

This is the template i made to make the above card, hope you can understand it? i used Crafters Companion scoreboard, thats where the measurements come in. The mountain and valley folds refer to the direction the card is folded at that point. I used an A4 sheet of card if this helps?
Once you have cut and folded your card, decorate how you want, i used the actual card for measurements for the parts i put on... personal preference to how you decorate it!

4 comments:

PatR said...

Nicki you're cetainly on a roll with the tutorials, well done. This one is lovely and I will definately give it a go.
Pat xx

Unknown said...

Thanks Nicki, I will have a go Now

Yvonne said...

Thanks Nicki .. urm might get it rigt now , lol

Nicki said...

Im glad ive helped you all out! my pleasure.
Enjoy ladies, cant wait to see your creations
hugs n stuff
Nicki
x