About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Sunday 31 May 2009

June Downloads...

Here are the cards i made for the papers i did for the Crafters Companion Download of the Month (June). You will need to log in to access the monthly downloads.
As its fathers day coming up shortly (21st June for those who didnt know the date) i chose to do a male theme and love this colour combo, think it works really well.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

these are lovely samples nicki, just managed to do th fold oon that card, got a bit caught up when folding, but it will look ok when i decorate it, it will be easier next time.
I have the centre panel smaller, because i used the gatefold A4, I think you must of used the A5 when you made yours, Just noticed that you have written both A4 and A 5 gatefold for the same line, not to worry i will know next time

Nicki said...

Thanks Wendy xXx
It takes a bit of practice - i wasted 3 sheets of card before i went to paper version, then once you get the first one right, bingo! no probs after that, its easier than it looks once you suss it out!
cant wait to see your sample tho!
Nicki
x