About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Monday 25 May 2009

Hi everyone

Sorry i havent been around, i have just been soooo busy with one thing and another, and have still so much to catch up on! there just isnt the amount of hours in 1 day that i need!!!!

I would like to say a HUGE THANKYOU to everyone who has left comments for me and to say how much i appreciate them all.

I have to go and catch up on all the postings now and see what wonderful creations you have all been creating! and i know you have all been busy, so off to look at them all now, so hopefully, will get a chance to go and see everyones, but if not... give us a chance! theres lots to catch up on.

By the way, heres the card i made for Connor's birthday (hes PS3 mad!) meant to post it before, but forgot! oops! Also, Connor would love to say a big thanks for all the wishes on his birthday, made his day so thank you to everyone who left a comment xXx

anyway, thanks to everyone for popping by, hopefully i will get a chance to put some stuff up on here, if not, dont think i have forgotten you all, just need a 48hour day! lol

Take care everyone and thanks again

Nicki

xxx

3 comments:

PatR said...

Hi Nicki, Nice to hear you're OK was wondering where you'd got to but guessed you were busy. I haven't been too good keeping up myself lately.
Love the card, it's great for a techie and guess Connor loved it too. Hope you're enjoying the holiday.
Take care
Hugs, Pat xx

Jodi said...

Love your card! Very cute, it's something all the video-game lovers will adore!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Enfys said...

What a creative card, fabulous. Really enjoyed my browse around your blog
hugs
Enfys