About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Beatrix Potter A Winter's tale more sneak peeks!

As promised, here are some more sneak peeks for the launch of the Crafters Companion Beatrix Potter 'A Winter's Tale' tonight at 9pm (Tuesday 21st September)
I just love these boxed images, they are just so cute! 
Will post some more soon so come back soon! Enjoy the show too.
 Here is a stationary set i made for the launch, this is the outside...
 this is a view of the inside....
 and this is the set fully opened.

5 comments:

Anne said...

Both Fabulous Nicki will keep a look out how about a tut for the forum
Anne xx

nicky said...

there both wow wow , love the writting set

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Nicki,this is so beautiful,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

PatR said...

Hi Nicki. Lovely selection of cards , I'll be looking out for them on the show tonight.
xx

Mamun said...

Very nice post. I not only discovered your blog, I feel like I 'got to know you'. Good luck in the challenge.


beatrix potter