About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Saturday 14 August 2010

My gorgerous baby!

I just love this photo of my daughter, and this was in a different frame, the frame broke several times, till i thought stuff it... buy a new one! got this one and had to make a surround for the photo, i stamped the images onto sheet of white card and then had to distress it! love distressing, seem to be doing lots of it!
Anyway, this was the finished effect and she loved it!

See you soon and thanks for stopping by
Take care

No comments: