About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Thursday 12 August 2010

Birthday cards...

Recently 2 of my favourite people had their birthdays 1 day apart! My best friend Sharon, who celebrated her 40th Birthday and who i met through crafting and is just the best mate you could ask for, i made this for her birthday, had a bit of a major grunge off with it! but loved the finished effect!


 My next favorite person is my eldest son, and as i usually do girlie cards and stuff i had to think of something that was more 'manly' so using Stampin' Up! 'Loads of Love
stamp set and accessories,  
Which is available at a special price at the moment with Stampin'Up!
for details please email me and you can also order the set for £15.16 instead of the usual £18.95!

Was quite pleased that i can actually do male cards for a change... not a sight of any flowers in sight anywhere! and the only pink is on the parcels in the truck, so think i got away with it!


Thanks for stopping by and see you soon
Take care

5 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Nicki.

Hugs Riet.xx

PatR said...

Two fabulous cards Nicki and two great styles.
Bet your busy aren't you ? LOL. Hope things are going well for you.
Hugs, Pat xx

Aimes said...

Oh male cards are the worst but you did this one with style! So sweet but not girly!
I wish I could do grunge - but it scares me so! LOL! I'll leave that style to you methinks!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Heike said...

Two great cards Nicki. I love especially the grunge one, which is just brilliant. x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the card Nicki, just love the grunge look. And it's still on my bookshelf LOL.

Mens cards are always the hardest to make, it's either sports or cars, so the card you made Dan is brill.
Luv Mumfie x