About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Been AWOL...

 Hi everyone, apologies for having been AWOL for some time now, but i havent been feeling too good and had lots of stuff going on that ive had to sort out too!
Anyway.... im sure your not interested in any of that? I have been crafting tho, its the only thing thats been keeping me sane to be honest, along with designing, been doing lots of that!!!
With that in mind, i have designed these gorgeous printables FREE to download from the Crafters Companion site, the Monthly Downloads for August. I hope you love them as much as i do?
Take care
 and hopefully see you all again really soon!


5 comments:

Anne said...

Hi Nicki hope your feeling better & that you'll be back to your normal self soon Fabulous cards love the papers snagged them the other day
take care
Hugs
Anne xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Nicki.

Hugs Riet.xx

nicky said...

Really pretty cards , hope you feel better soon x

PatR said...

Hi Nicki, great to see you back, have missed you.Love your fabulous creations. Sorry you haven't been too good lately, here's hoping you'll soon be back to top form.
Hugs, Pat xx

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Hi Niki, beautiful cards, love the papers. Hope you are feeling a lot better now.

Julie x