About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Friday 6 August 2010

Altered box

Ive been having serious play with altering stuff, bought this plain wooden box for about £1.... yes.... £1 and then started to alter it. I used Gold and Cream Acrylic paints and some Tim Holtz stamps and even made the flowers on the top! Have been making another one, which i shall put on soon, still doing that one, but i am loving playing with getting messy!
See you soon

4 comments:

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Nicki.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anne said...

Gorgeous Nicki glad to see your getting some me time
huds
Anne xx

Anne said...

Hugs not huds

nicky said...

Its great , love it