About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Thursday 16 April 2009

Thank You Lilacanglia


I received an award from lilacanglia, and just wanted to say thankyou, it means alot to know that my blog is an inspiration to people.
Now for the RULES;
1. The winner may put the logo onto their blog
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 10 blogs
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for the nominees
These are my nominations which were soooo hard to choose, as there are so many fab blogs out there!
1. Gotta be Von, coz she has fab blog and is good mate!
2. Jacqui, as she has such a fab site,
3. Gotta be Tina, another of my CC buddies!
4. Talking of CC buddies, cant leave out Wendy! yet another fab site
5. Gotta be Fiona, lovely site, very pretty stuff!
6. Jeannette, SU demonstrator, helps me spend my money! lol
7. Jane, cant forget Jane! beautiful designs on her blog!
8. Vikki, always has some fab stuff on there too!
9. Ooh Pat! how could i forget Pat? another CC buddy! fab stuff on here too
10. ... and by no means least! Julie,
If ive missed anyone out, its just sooo hard to choose from so many fab blogs! believe me you are all such an inspiration. Your work and effort is out of this world!
Well done ladies, enjoy your award
Love Nicki
xXx

7 comments:

PatR said...

Thank you so much Nicki for this very special award. I shall proudly display it on my blog and link it back to you. I've got some work ahead of me now to pass it on. Good job I've finished, nudge nudge, wink, wink.
Hugs
Pat xx

Tina said...

Hi Nicki,
Thank you so much for my lovely award.
Tina xx

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Thank you for the lovely award Nicki!
I shall post it on my blog tomorrow.

Julie xx

cats whiskers said...

Thanks so much hun for my award. Glad PatR has finished I am just starting, only got another couple of days left.
Big Hugs
Jacqui x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hi Nicki, thankyou so very much for my lovely award, i am very honered and touched that you have passed it to me and shall put it on my blog this evening. Thanyou sweetie.
Love n hugs
Vikki xxx

Nicki said...

Your all very welcome as i think you all deserve it!
enjoy ladies!
Nicki
x

PatR said...

High Nikki wher you been hiding? Well I've just popped on to say there's something for you on my blog