About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Friday 10 April 2009

Happy Easter


Just wanted to wish you all a very happy easter, have a fab weekend, whatever it is you have planned.
Myself, we are going to sister-in-laws for family get together tomorrow evening, then Sunday, dinner at mum and dad's, apart from that, still trying to finish tidying after my manic decorating spree! almost there, just a few trips to the dump and i would have found my house again! lol
Enjoy, and eat stacks of chocky!
Nicki
xXx

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Sounds like the perfect Easter to me Nicki.
Doing pretty much the same as you. best way .. no rushing about , just sit and eat choc , lol

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Happy Easter Nicki, sounds like you are having a great time!

Take care!

Julie