About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Saturday 4 April 2009

Couldnt resist!


Well i just couldnt resist them... so they accidentally fell into my basket! oops! clumsy me! hehehe
cannot wait for them to arrive, they are fab!
So if you cannot resist either, which im sure you wont be able to? then get over to Funky Kits to preorder your set of Gurjuss Girls 2, they are WOW!

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

urm , need need, need need, need .. oh yes, so send them to me , you have enough, lol
oh i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee them

Nicki said...

send them to you? but i neeeeeed them sooooooooooo much! lol
cant wait for them to arrive tho, arent they just gorjuss? i love these images soooo much.
just need 48hours in a day to play with them all now! hehehe
x

Anne said...

urmm sounds like you aint got time to use them send them my way will post them back when you've got time on your hands lol

Yvonne said...

worth a try .. get out of it Anne i asked first , lol

Unknown said...

Nicki, i too had to get them, they screamed "Take me Home" so how could i resist them, can't wait to get my hands on them, better watch out those two will be after them, have to keep them under lock and key

Nicki said...

Know what you mean Fiona! how clumsy of us eh? and yeh... keep em under wraps... they will come n pinch em when ya not looking! lol