About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Monday 3 August 2009

Its a Crafters Companion Challenge #3

Well the Crafters Companion Challenge blog is in full flow, with challenge #3, Jane designed the sketch for this weeks challenge and she would like you to use Gems/Sparkle on the card.
You can use any theme on your crard, as long as a Crafter's Companion product has been used.
Why dont you pop along and join in the challenge, as Sara off Crafters Companion is offering a set of Popcorn bear stamps! so come on... what you gotta lose?

So using the following sketch from Jane...

... here is what i came up with! Using the Popcorn CD, i used papers and toppers along with some star shaped gems and glitter, bit of ribbon and buckle from nesties.


This is the inside, used some nesty shapes for this too!


6 comments:

Ruth said...

This si a lovely card! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog..I didn't realize it was such a task so I took a little off it!! Sorry! Did you mention it on your blog anywhere,I can't find it?
Thanks again,Ruth x

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Nicki love it hope your enjoyin the 6 weeks could strangle my 2 there at each others throats everyday Scotts off for 7 weeks this year eek hope your well
Anne xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

wonderful Nicki. Love your take on my sketch

hugs Jane x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Nicki, what a cute card. Love the different fold of the card and the images are so cute. Hugs, Denise x
Thanks for your lovely comments on my cards and good luck with my candy x x

Tina said...

Fab card Nicki love the images you have used.
I am fine thank you i hope your keeping well.
Tina xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Nicki,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x