About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Friday 28 August 2009

Hi im back!

Hi everyone,
Sorry i havent been about for the last week, been kinda hectic! Last Friday my poor little doggie had to go to the vet and have 32 teeth out.... yes! you heard right.... 32!!! oh bless her heart, she only got 8 left. She been a very good girl, but its been giving her bit of grief, but she looks like a new dog!

Ive also been running round like a loony gettng things ready for the kids going back to school, getting the last few minute bits.... like trainers! wasnt as hard as i thought it would be, she picked them pretty easy! think i was in shock... thought it would take at least 5 hours to find the perfect pair! lol now im sorting out sewing on badges, making sure that all the uniforms are washed, ironed and ready to go! .... as i imagine a fair few of you mum's are also doing?
I also had my best mate come to stay for 5 days which was brill and such a laugh, only see her once a year as she doesnt live near me, but we had a great time, it was lovely to see her.
I have been crafting, but havent had time to take pickies, let alone post them! but i have posted my design on the Sugar and Spice blog for this month, if you want to pop over and have a nosey?
Shall hopefully get back into the swing of things soon and get posting again... so dont think ive forgotten all about you, as i havent! and once i get a minute, i will come and see what you have all been up to, have missed so much!
See you soon, take care

10 comments:

Nunt said...

Oh my 0_o Poor little doggy indeed!

Nic said...

Oh my, 32 teeth out, your poor little dog - glad he is feeling much better though :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicki
Glad to hear that Peg is well on the mend. Can't believe it's been a week since we took her to the vets. She was such a brave pooch. Piccie looks familiar. LOL. Had a brill 5 days with you and your family, and can't wait to do it all again next year. LOL.

Sharon XXX

Anne said...

Glad to see your back Nicki was wondering where you were Awww poor pooch at least she'll be better for it
Anne xx

Yvonne said...

Good to see you back around ... Bless she must feel like she has been in the ring with Tyson. give her a big hug from me.

cats whiskers said...

OMG poor old thing hope he is soon feeling better
Have a great weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

PatR said...

Poor doggie, pleased to hear he's feeling better. Glad you enjoyed time with your friend and I will be looking forward to when you get back with us. Have a good weekend
Love, Pat xx

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Nice to see you back again Nicki!
Ohh poor dog, hope she recovers quickly from loosing her teeth.

Julie

Jodi said...

Poor thing, I sure hope that she starts to feel better soon!! Hope everything else is good!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Stephanie said...

I was wondering why you'd gone AWOL! Awww poor baby....glad she's on the mend :)

Hope you're well sweetie, Hugs xxx