About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Monday 10 August 2009

Awards!

I am just soooo thrilled today, i got not 1 but 2 awards today! i feel sooo chuffed and would like to thank the 2 lovely ladies that gave me them, they are Julie and Angie, so thank you so much to you both for my lovely awards, it means so much to me that you think of me for this, and i would love to say a huge thanks and give you both a big hug, so thank you both. Both of these ladies have fab blogs, so please pop over and have a look at their lovely creations.
Right now for the other bits that go with it? hmm where do i start?
5 things about me....

1) i just am sooo adicted to crafting its becoming an obsession! lol
2) my family think i live in my craft room! (never seem to come out of here!)
3) my fav colour is pink
4) i love stampin and have an enormous collection (which is growing constantly!!!)
5) i bought a cricut and im scared to take it out the box in case i break it!
(so sad i know... but i looks so neat and tidy in the box!)


people to pass this award on to... there are so many amazing and talented blogs out there that i love going to... so this is going to be so hard? so i will give it to all of the lovely people who visit my blog and leave me such wonderful comments, which i soooo appreciate! So if thats you.... then this award goes to you, my circle of friends!
take care everyone

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Congratulations on your awards Nicki!! YOU deserve them!!
Hugs
Jodi =)