About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Saturday 20 June 2009


This is a card i made thinking 'out the box' family tree... for Pop for fathers day! noone else got it! oh well, suppose i will have to make another one that they do understand! lol
I used Heidi Grace - We are family stamps, which i think are so cute, got some lovely images on them, used a Zig art and graphic marker i bought today reduced at hobbycraft! 49p result! and thought it was a really lovely shade of green, so used that to colour the trees n stuff....
The book below, i bought for 76p (yet another bargain!) my idea was to alter the front and use my bind it all to attach it, the only problem was... the holes are different size! so muffed it right up so had to use rings to hold the front on instead! its for dad to write all his little jobs in! made a little pocket on the front so he can put some bibs n bobs in it! and the stamp is a 'stampsaway' stamp i bought ages ago, last year at Ally Pally i think! but anyway, it turned out ok in the end!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Your card turned out so sweet!! I love your sentiment too. You did a great job with the book you bought too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Nicki said...

Thanks Jodi, Dad was really pleased with it too, and mum has already started to put his 'jobs' in it for him to complete! lol
Nicki
x