About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Wednesday 3 June 2009

Join my FIRST SU 10 Club


Join my 'first' Stampin Up 10 Club

What is a Stampin Up 10 club i hear you say? A Stamper's 10 Club as a way to get all the goodies you want from Stampin' Up that you have on your 'Wish List' slowly and affordably - and even get some of it for FREE!

What would i have to do to join the Stampin Up 10 club? e-mail me with your Stampin' Up order totaling £15 or more once a month for just 10 months! There is no fee to join, the money that you spend will only be on Stampin' Up Products.

How does the SU 10 Club work? I would need 10 lovely people to join the SU 10 club which will last for 10 months, (you can extend you membership after this if you wish, to continue to get all your SU goodies!) As there will be 10 people spending at least £15, every order is guaranteed to total £150 - the minimum order amount needed to earn your free stamp sets and products from Stampin' Up. With 10 people and 10 months, this will allow each SU 10 club member to take a turn picking out their free hostess product.

How and when will i get my order? Once you have placed your montly SU 10 club order, i will email you with the total price of your order and details of how to pay. Once i then place the order and receive the goods, i will then post them onto you.

Do i have to come to any meetings or have any parties? No, definitly not, you are under no obligation to attend or host anything! (except of course the ‘Virtual Hostess ‘ for the month (this will be taken in turns through each hostess). Of course, if you wanted to host a ‘party’ at your home, then please email me your details and i will get back to you on this.

Are there any other benefits? If the FREE Exclusive Hostess Stamp Sets and the fantastic Stampin Up products aren't enough for you, there are some other SU 10 club benefits as well. TWO, FREE Catalogues – The latest Idea Book and Catalogue, plus the latest Mini Catalogue sent out to you with your first order. Once the latest catalogue becomes available, it will be sent to you FREE of charge.

Interested? Has this tempted you to join? If so, please email me your details to Nicki at indicards@tiscali.co.uk and i will get back to you with more details, if you have any queries or require any information about Stampin Up and their products, please feel free to contact me.

Look forward to hearing from you and having you join our first SU 10 club.

No comments: