About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Monday 15 June 2009

Not alot to report!

Hi all, hope you all had a lovely weekend? ive been busy with allsorts this weekend trying to catch up with a thousand and one things! so been kinda busy, but the weather has been absolutely fab!
Other than that, would just like to thank you all for your lovely comments that you have all been leaving for me, they are much appreciated, and i am really touched that you have taken the time to come and visit me here. Thank you xXx
On another quick not.... The Stampin Up 10, there are only a few places left, so please get in touch as soon as poss to be in with a chance of joining, details are here.
Hope to hear from you soon, will hopefully get some pickies posted soon, gotta get the camera charged up!
take care
Nicki
x

No comments: