About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Friday 27 March 2009

Royal Visit


I know its not the bestest view of my hubby! he is the one at the very front on the right! but the picture behind her is my hubby! lol
she came on royal tour on Wednesday and he met and spoke to her, he was very chuffed to have met her.
Will hopefully get one of him actually speaking to her, have to wait for the 'official' photos to be released! lol

No comments: