About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Thursday 25 August 2011

Matryoshka ~ bless you!

When i first saw these stamps, and the die that goes with them, i had to have them, i love these little matryoshka dolls ~ got some of the real ones too!
So i hope you like my happy little family of dolls as much as i do?
Thanks for stopping by
See you soon



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab card Nicki, think the dolls are very cute looking.
Speak soon
Mumfie x

CraftyMomOf3 said...

love these!! such a cute card!! where are the stamps and die from?

crafty hugs!
Meredith