About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Better late than never!

 Hello bloggers, apologies ~ yes i know im always MIA but ive had so much to sort out recently, havent had chance to do much blogging! I know its no excuse ~ but its the only one i have!
The Downloads of the month for July and August are posted below, i love designing these and as always, pop over to Crafters Companion, log in and download your free set of papers, toppers, ribbons etc... 
The first set here are the July ones and the ones below that are the ones for August.
Hope you like them and as always, i would love to see your gorgeous creations if you use them for your projects. Im busy playing my wonderfully delish Spectrum Noir pens ~ WOW they just are aint they? I love these pens, so once ive finished my major play ~ and learnt how to colour~in all over again (lost my mojo in a big way!) will upload them.




Till next time, take care
Love n hugs

5 comments:

Heike said...

This is a wonderful set of cards Nicki. x

Anonymous said...

Stunning cards as always. Off to go and download the papers now. Hope your having fun with the new pens.
Speak soon.
Hugs Mumfie xxx

PatR said...

Had missed you Nicki but I guessed you were busy.
You've done a great job with these downloads and your cards are gorgeous. You are so clever. Hope everything is good with you. hugs Pat xx

Sheila said...

Great cards Nicki! Been thinking about those new pens myself so may need to get a pack to try before I go and get the whole lot he he! Sheila:)X TY for comment:)X

Tina said...

Gorgous cards Nicki.
Tina xx