About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Sunday 18 April 2010

Owl are ya?

Sorry for lack of posts, i have been so busy with designing in the background, that i havent had time for alot else, but have had the odd moment to have a bit of a play!
 I adore owl's i think they are just the cutes, and had this one i had to use. Coloured in Promarkers and Tim Holtz inks, it gives it a lovely sepia colour. I think the stamp set is a Kanban set as i just recongnised the little trees! The sentiment is from a Stampin Up set called Whimsical Words which was one of the sets in the recent Sale-a-bration which has now ended, but there are some lovely verses in the set! Hopefully get chance to post some more soon, so please dont think ive abandoned you all as i really havent. Missing all my blogging friends and hope to be back with you all when i get the chance!

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oh Nicki.. this is just beautiful! Love this ickle owl , he is just so tweet .. oh this is getting bad now, lol
I am so missing chatting to you .. hurry back soon hun, hope you and your family are well... keep well xx

Sheila said...

Lovley card and the sentiment is perfect! Sheila:)X

Riet said...

Wowwww Nicki,what a beautiful cards,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

lisa said...

Hi Nicki. This is gorgeous. I love owls too and you have really done this one proud!!
I've just been admiring your pink LO too, the masking is stunning.

Lisax

nicky said...

Love the little owl very cute
Hope to see you back chatting soon x