About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Thursday 1 April 2010

April Downloads of the Month

Well its that time again, the Downloads of the month are ready for you to download over at 
Crafters Companion. When i designed this set, i had a more traditional Easter design in mind, rather than the cutesy chick and egg, as well as being able to use the set for other projects rather than just Easter. So i hope you like them? if so why not pop over and download them now?
  Iwould love to see your creations made with them, so please leave me a link and i will pop over and look and leave you a comment.
Thanks for stopping by



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards, Nicki.
Especially like the last one, but that might because of the choccies. LOL

Karen said...

Wow Nicki,

You've excelled yourself again! I love these cards.
Another fab set of downloads from CC too!
xxx