About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Friday 5 March 2010

Mother's Day... not long now!

With Mother's Day less than 2 weeks away, this was the card i made for my mum and was monthly creation for the Sugar and Spice Design Team for February.
I used several different stamp sets and products to make this card:
All lined up stamps, funky flowers stamps, punches and glimmer mist and some ribbon
and gems from stash.

Above & Below - Close up of the flowers i made from Punches, which i then stamped with the Funky Flowers stamps, and finished off with Leaves punch, (did you know there is the cutest little ladybird in this punch!)

this is a close up of the flower, which when id stamped it, and used inks to colour around the edges, i used glimmer mists to give them that gorgeous shine. Finished off with little pearls for the centre.

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Urm , I belive you are addicted to this glimmer mist .. step away!
Beautiful card hun.. just about make out the ladybug.. how sweet!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Nicki.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Nicki. Love the flowers, going to have to dig my punches out and give it go.

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's stunning! I love the gorgeous flowers that you made!

Michelle said...

Hi Nicki
Oh Im loving those flowers! Gorgeous work! I popped over to say hi and to thank you for your lovely comment on my card that Nicola posted on her Pretty In Ink blog. Time has disapeared on me while I have been here browsing your blog, it's almost midnight here! but I couldnt stop looking. You are so creative, I love your attention to the little details. I will be back for sure to see more of your creations.
Kind regards
Michelle