About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Friday 12 March 2010

Craft Club Tuesday ....

 Hi all, Hope you like the look of the blog? needed a bit of a face lift i thought? was getting bit bored with the original colours, so hope you like the new look?
Well, it was craft group on Tuesday, and we were using medallion peel-offs (must admit i very rarely use peel offs now.... but these were pretty!)
This was the first one i made, which are peeled and stuck onto acetate, then cut out and layered for this look, was quite pleased with the medallion, but not sure on the design of the card? needs something else, but not sure? maybe ribbon???


This is a closer look at the medallion (in case you wanted to look closer that is?)


and here is the other one i made, like the layout, not keen on the extra little peel off bits i added tho? The card actually looks red, but was pink to match the paper, but it dont look it does it?




4 comments:

lisa said...

Hi Nicki

Love your new look!!
Those peel offs are gorgeous, they look like metal don't they. I think we forget about using them don't we and they've come so far from the original designs that were just coloured in.
Sorry I've not visited in so long, I've been having a catch up with your lovely cards.
Enjoy your weekend.

Lisax

PatR said...

Hi there Nicki, Like the new look blog, very nice. Love the medallions, very effective. Hope you had a good weekend and Mothers Day.
Hugs, Pat xx

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Hi Niiki, thanks for your comments about my shop! Love the new look of your blog. Your cards look lovely and the peel offs look like metal.

take care
hugs Julie x

Pretty-In-Ink said...

I love how the peel off looks on the acetate! I thought it was a metal embellishment! so cool!
Both of the cards are fabulous!
Hugs
Nicola