About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Friday 27 February 2009

My Award

I have been awarded this by Yvonne and just wanted to thank her for her kind words which are much appreciated, thanks mate xxx
I will now award this to Yvonne as she is a brill mate and always there for me and i wanted to thank her for that and lending an ear in times of need and also to say that her creations are fab. xXx
Secondly i would like to award it to Tina who also is a fab mate and also there always, also a fellow designer for Crafters Companion as i am. Her work is also fab and i am sooo jealous of her latest purchases! enjoy them Tina, cant wait to see what you create with them xXx
Thirdly, erm, Sally, her works of art are fab! and she is a lovley person, keep up the good work, enjoy seeing what you have been up to! xxx
fourth, Jeannette who has a fab blog and also does some wonderful work. xxx
Fitfth - Anne, who is always there for the forum and for all your help, she is fab! and is a fab mate too.
Lastly, and by no means least, i would like to nominate Pat, also a fellow designer for Crafters Companion and can i say your blog is looking fab and you have also been working really hard, love what you have been doing, keep up the good work too!
Lastly, id just like to say a big thanks to everyone for the support and lending ear through my times of need, which appear to have been numerous lately! so thank you and lots of love
xXx

No comments: