About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Friday 27 February 2009

Another Award!


Would just like to say thank you to Tina, for this award and for her support recently! thanks mate xxx
Id also like to thank Von for the same and also lovely comments too, thanks mate xxx
Anne, who also leaves me fab comments, thank you xxx
Rachel for her lovley comments too and fab blog may i add!
and last by no means least Jane also for her lovley comments.
Thank you to all of you and everyone else i may have forgot, to take the time to view my blog.
Take care
Nicki
xxx
PS thanks too for the nominations/awards, it means alot THANK YOU XXX

No comments: