About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Saturday 11 May 2013

Ally Pally~better late than never!

Hi all, i didnt get to go to Ally Pally last September, so hubby took me last month, and wow! kid in sweet shop sprang to mind!
We had an amazing day, he spoilt me rotten, this is my little hoard of goodies (she says with huge smile!)
Love the dies and matching stamps from spellbinders and JustRite, and the singles stamps from stamps to die for!, so much strokey strokey yummies!
see you soon, take care

No comments: