About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Happy Birthday Mum...

It was my gorgeous mum's birthday on Sunday and this is her card i made her! she loves her garden and flowers so she's kinda easy to make cards for. She had a wonderful day, we got her the biggest chocolate cake we could find and she was thrilled! ...She lurrrrrrves chocolate!
See you back soon....

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Nicki, This is lovely - such a 'normal' birthday card for a change. I do love those vintage style flowers - remind me of my dear old Granny and how she used to smell (nicely of course - of roses etc) SO glad to read your Mum enjoyed her day! Sheila:)X

PatR said...

This is such a pretty card Nicki and I'm so glad your Mum enjoyed her day. That cake sounds yummy. Hugs, Pat xx