About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Wednesday 1 December 2010

I do have an excuse!

 Hello all, yes i know i have been away for long time, and i do have a very good reason! My dad has been very poorly and been in hospital for over a week and then out for a week and back in.... very stressful, but fingers crossed he is ok now?
I have been working too, with this month's designs for Crafters Companion and the Downloads of the Month for December. You can download them from the website and i hope you enjoy using them as much as i did designing them.




While Dad was in hospital, it was his birthday, so i made this for him which did cheer him up, and we had a special day for him when he came out, although the staff on the ward were wonderful to him - not just on his birthday but for the entire stay, and i would like to say a huge thankyou to all of them!
He also had to have an operation on his birthday, so not really a special day for him, but he is a trooper and i love him to bits

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicki
Gorgeous cards mate, love the colours, will pop and get the downloads. Hope your dad is feeling better, love the card, hope he had a great day.
Take care and speak soon
Luv Mumfie xxx

Anne said...

Glad your Dad's better Nicki Gorgeous cards love the xmas tree paper
Hugs Anne xx

PatR said...

Hi Nicki, glad to hear your Dad's on the mend. Great downloads and cards, they just keep getting better & better. xx