About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Thursday 23 September 2010

Beatrix Potter A winters Tale...

Well i hope you managed to get to watch the launch and all the other shows on the launch of this gorgeous CD and stamps by Crafters Companion, they are 'A Winter's tale' ones, so hopefully you managed to get yours or they've been put on your increasing wish list? 
Here are some more samples i made, hope you like them?

6 comments:

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

I certainly do like them, you have been busy with these fabulous cards, all the cc products are a temptation to me. janex

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards Nicki, gosh you have been busy.

nicky said...

There so lovely , can see this been added on my wish list as skint at the moment

PatR said...

Gorgeous selection of cards Nicki!!
Hope you are well and keeping busy hehe!!
Hugs, Pat xx

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Nicki,What a wonderful cards,I love the images ans your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Anne said...

Gorgeous cards Nicki love them i'm eagerly waiting for postie arriving with mine he better turn up this morning got to gan out hope your well
and whats Pat on about lol
Anne xx