About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Sunday 28 February 2010

Apologies!


Apologies to you all for my serious lack of posting, i know alot of my followers have left me... really sorry about that, hopefully one day you may come back and follow me again? Things here have been pretty hectic, working lots in the background on things for Crafters Companion, so thats taking up alot of my time, talking of which, i hope you will pop along tomorrow, as i have designed some printables for the downloads of the month, which i hope you will love? Will put the samples on tomorrow hopefully, so you can see some of what i have been working on, but im sure, over the coming months, all will become clear, as to why i haven't been about much! but i am managing to get a bit of crafting done inbetween, not as much as id like mind... but made this for hubby as its our wedding anniversay on Tuesday, so had to be done!
And apologies again, to my serious lack of postings, and the fact that alot of you are leaving me as followers, i will when i get a chance hopefully come and visit your blogs, which i am seriously missing visiting and seeing all your wonderful creations, so till then, take care x

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

Hey, its a lovely surprise when someone who hasnt been around much pops up again...I just love it! So please dont apologise for such a lovely surprise! Great card!
Rx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Nicki, ou wont be surprised to hear im behind with my blog hopping again!. i have enjoyed catching up with your latest makes since my last visit, they are all fabulous. Hope you've have a good weekend, enjoy your evening, hugs Linda x