About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Monday 12 October 2009

Never rains but it pours!!!

Hi all, just a quickie, as im just about to get off up the hospital! Pops has fallen and broken his shoulder now, and they have found a few other things wrong with him, so gotta see whats what with him! so been kinda busy with one thing and another, thought things were starting to settle down too! oh well, never rains but it pours as they say!!!
Hopefully get some stuff up and posted soon,
but till then, take care and catch you all soon

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oh icki , bless him. Hope he is ok ( i know in rather a lot of pain) . wish him all the best from me. And you GIRL , TAKE CARE xx

Lilacanglia said...

Oh My,
Sorry to hear that Nicki, I hope they can help,
Don't forget to get some you time, or your will be burnt out to,
Hugs
Angie

Anne said...

Hope he's ok Nicki give him my best don't you run yourself ragged either take care
Hugs
Anne xx

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Oh Nicki, I am sorry to here that,hope they get him sorted out.
Take care of yourself.

hugs
Julie

cats whiskers said...

Oh Hunny so sorry to hear this hope they can make him more comforatble hun, please make sure you look after yourself as well dear
Hugs Jacqui xx

PatR said...

Oh Nicki you really are having a tuff time at the moment. Hope Pops gets sorted out and is not in too much pain.
You take care hun ((((((hugs))))))
Love, Pat xx