About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Some more cards...

These are some more that i made as samples for my first Stampin' Up! party recently. Made two cards using the same theme, but 2 different layouts!


Both use the SU Spot On roller wheel stamp and real red ink and cardstock, also used SU brads gold and silver and the oval all and scallop oval punches from SU. The above one used some SU real red ribbon.

I love this stamp set purely for this image, its the Mr & Mrs set, and this image is just so sweet! I used Kraft Card, and Kraft coloured designer series paper for the background pattern, Brilliant blue card and ink and close to cocoa ink and some gems i had in stash. Also some ribbon i had in stash that matched perfectly!

8 comments:

Yvonne said...

Nicki , they are beautiful . just love the colours , so rich ( one of my fave colours this red)
Two stunning cards x

Lilacanglia said...

Awesome,
Adore the bottom one,
Hugs
Angie

Jodi said...

oh your color combos and layouts are awesome! I love how they turned out!
Hugs
Jodi =)

lisa said...

All the cards you've been making for your samples are gorgeous Nicki. You'll have your customers clamering for the stamps. Hope it's all going well.

Lisax

Unknown said...

hese are very pretty, love the roller stamp images

PatR said...

Fantastic Nicki love the rich colours. By the way I've left you something on my blog.
Have a good weekend
Love, Pat xx

Unknown said...

Nicki the cards are lush, I've left you something on my blog, you deserve it.

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Nicki your cards are beautiful!
Such lovely colours.

Hope you are well?

Julie xx