About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
Hi and welcome to my blog. I love to do various crafts not just cardmaking. I'm so pleased you stopped by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. If you would like to purchase any of my creations, please email me for details. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx

Thursday 30 July 2009

Tuesday craft night!

Better late than never! meant to post these yesterday, but been sooo busy having a major clear out! but anyhow... the themes of the night was to make lollies, heres my 2, the summer 1 was the first one, couldnt resist the fruity bits, then i thought n thought.... FAB lolly.... so had to make a FAB lolly (my fav lollies!!! - still a 5yr old inside LOL) so here's my lollies, then....i saw....



... this oriental paper and the card and BAM! inspiration boom came and wopped this up in about 10mins! amazed myself too there! but was really pleased with it.


9 comments:

Jodi said...

Very sweet!! Love these popsicles!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Riet said...

What a beautiful creations Nicki.

Hugs Riet.x

simplyfairies said...

Oh brilliant....

Anne said...

Fab Nicki love them all
Anne xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow Nicki these cards are brilliant ,love them all ,hugs Dawnxxxx

LKS PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Love these! great work!

Bev said...

Oh those lollies are just brilliant Nicki x

Unknown said...

love those lolly stick and wont put on weight with them

cats whiskers said...

Hi Hun sorry this is a flying visit just love those lollies
Hugs Jacquix