I've been tagged by Tina and she has told me i am it....... So here goes and here are the rules:
1. Link your Tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random and some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here we go....:
1. I'm Nicki, been married for 8 years next year! have 3 fab kids, 2 sons 14 and 21 and a girlie of 10... going on 20!!!.
2. I have always been into crafting in one way or another! Started years ago, mum taught me to knit and crochet, then got into other stff, x-stitch, then made mum a mothers day card about 4 years ago.....craftin big time began!!!! now i have a mega store in my house!
3. My pet hate is people who dont say please or thankyou! it dont take alot does it?
4. Im a bit of a messy crafter, but often tidy mega style and find stuff i havent used in ages! which is a bonus! but always manage to get the job done!
5. If its new.... obviously i need it! glutten for a new gadget or item of 'must have' craftin!
6. I am part of the design team for Crafters Companion and design the grahics for the CDs, which i absolutely love to do, have been doing so for.... phew! about 2 years or so now? also make samples for the shows etc.... love it!
7. Have always worked in one form or another! have had several jobs in various fields, from office work, nursing, hairdressing (qualified hairdresser too!) now work with the visually impaired, adapting work for them. Am a MAJOR computer geek! love my PC's and all the gadgets for it!
Now who shall i tag...
1. gotta be Tina
will see who i need to tag and add to this list.......so come back and check if your names been added!
- United Kingdom
- Hi and welcome to my blog. I appreciate you stopping by and very much appreciate all your comments that you are kind enough to leave. If you enjoy what you see, please add yourself to my list of followers or leave a comment. I am proud to be on the Design Team for Crafters Companion and regularly design for them, for their wonderful CD's as well as designing the Downloads of the Month. I hope that my blog inspires and helps you to create what ever it is you want to create. Hope to see you back here soon? Take care Nicki xXx